TimeBomb 0 Newbie Poster

I am not sure if I am placing this in the right thread but if not I apologize.

To start off I couple of days ago I started having trouble uploading videos
to hosting sites. I thought I was my internet connection but I when I sent the video to another cpu on my home network and uploaded it, it worked fine.

This problem just started recently and for some reason I have a feeling it has something to do with this new Zone Labs Security I just got. I am not really that smart when it comes to dealing with CPUS but I do know that I didn't notice any problems until I got that.

What happens is:

Usually my videos start off fine uploading then they just stop. After they stop my web browser (Firefox) will not load any more pages and my Cpu usage goes to 100% pretty much. This however is so far only has something to do with videos or large files because I can upload pictures fine. I have tried to upload the videos to filefront, warcraft movies and other various uploading places and I receive the same problem meaning it definatly is something with my computer.

Any help would be very nice, I am trying to get this movie uploaded before Monday.

Any other details or specific information I need to provide please let me know and thank you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.