Recently I installed Nero 7 premium, that was two weeks ago, over the last few days I got errors trying to create my own dvd video from short subject downloads- Stooges shorts, when I tried to uninstall/reinstall Nero 7 Premium it came up with the error message can not install/uninstall-Missing or corrupt shell manager database, I am fairly new on the computer and do not know how to handle this, can anyone help me with as few technical terms as possible,

Flickers:o

Recently I installed Nero 7 premium, that was two weeks ago, over the last few days I got errors trying to create my own dvd video from short subject downloads- Stooges shorts, when I tried to uninstall/reinstall Nero 7 Premium it came up with the error message can not install/uninstall-Missing or corrupt shell manager database, I am fairly new on the computer and do not know how to handle this, can anyone help me with as few technical terms as possible,

Flickers:o

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.