I have just installed a 19" flat monitor screen to my Windows 2000 Professional. It tells me my screen must be 1280 x 1024. If I put it to this then my Internet pages only fill half the screen. Can someone help me to resolve this. I did have it on 800 x 600 before but on my new screen this looks massive.
Many thanks for any help you can give me.
BH9mh :sad:

what you need to do is ajust your display settings in control panel>display>settings>screen resolution

I had already done this, but when I put it on 1280 x1024 as they say, the picture only fills half the screen. When it is on 800x600 as it was before then the lettering is huge.
Thanks

I had already done this, but when I put it on 1280 x1024 as they say, the picture only fills half the screen. When it is on 800x600 as it was before then the lettering is huge.
Thanks

Yeah, but after adjusting the resolution you need to adjust the monitor setting. Have you done that??:rolleyes:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.