Well here we go.
I turned on my computer and the following happened:
1. Microsofts loading screen came up.
2. It then showed the background screen for login.
3. After a few seconds and then minutes no login user icons showed up.
4. I hit all manor of keystroke and mouse. All failed but hitting Shift 5 times did give me the sticky window option.
I then hit the power switch for 5 seconds and it powered down.
I rebooted and went into safe mode and the following happened:
1. Several files were loaded and scrolled by.
2. A smaller box was shown with safe mode in the corners.
3. After a few seconds they disappeared and an envelope sized white box appeared.
4. As above I did every manor of keystroke but nothing this time.
The above was the same for safe mode with prompt and with network.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.