I've contacted Microsoft support, Asus support and sony headphone support. I have sony wh-1000xm4 Bluetooth headphones when paired with zenbook up6502z the left and right audio channels are reversed, when paired to any other device the audio is correct, only on the zenbook, tried reset, drivers, headphone firmware, and everything, is there a way to just go into the registry and swicth the left-right channels outputting on Bluetooth to correct this issue, no one seems to know why, it's obviously asus or windows 11 home with the notebook, not sure, any smart people out there? cheers

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I don't have this issue and haven't been asked in over a decade, but hey Equalizer APO / Peace Equalizer is a widely used and liked system-wide program for EQing, filtering and effects (including swapping channels).

commented: I guess I could find a program to switch the channels, but why is it happening in the first place?? +0

I've tried EqualizerAPO, and while it has a lot of features, the UI is complete crap. Can I suggest something simple? Why not put the headphones on backwards? I have Bluetooth headphones and they fit the same either way.

commented: Most likely because the L and R labels would be on wrong. +16
commented: Well that would work but my headphones are fitted and feel funny backwards, +0

Why? Software has bugs. Always has.

commented: Labels arnt wrong, every other device is proper channels +0

Almost all devices have software now.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.