can any1 plz help me, i have tried 2 install mcafee security suite 2007 but it didn't install properly n now it won't uninstall. I don't have the folder named mcafee.com n it not in the add remove programs. I have tried 2 do system restore but that won't load n neither will my search. I'm runnin windows xp service pack 2, i have run out of websites 2 try n look 4 how 2 fix it.

can any1 plz help me, i have tried 2 install mcafee security suite 2007 but it didn't install properly n now it won't uninstall. I don't have the folder named mcafee.com n it not in the add remove programs. I have tried 2 do system restore but that won't load n neither will my search. I'm runnin windows xp service pack 2, i have run out of websites 2 try n look 4 how 2 fix it.

Hello and welcome to Daniweb,first thing, please if you would ,this is a help fourn and not a chat room so i would like very much if you stop using the chat speak shortcuts ,thanks ,
Ok so it didn't install right the first time ,did you try re-installing it the second time .
If and it didn't work download ccleaner and run the issues section to remove dead issues in the registry,say yes to make registry backup.this may remove something from mcafe that is stoping the re-install.
Ccleaner.link ,check the screen shots on the site too.
http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.