I have a question about my InfoPath form.

I am REALLY new to InfoPath. To get comfortable I have been modifying some of the templates.

I think I have just about got it…..

The only thing I can’t figure out is the icon located in the lowest left hand corner on the status bar. When working with any Microsoft made template after publishing it the icon shows a computer with the tooltip that says “Template located on local computer

When I publish a template the icon I get is a “Red circle with a white minus with the tooltip that says “Restricted Form Template

My Question:
How do I get my form template to show it is located on my local computer?

I am REALLY new to InfoPath. To get comfortable I have been modifying some of the templates.

The only thing I can’t figure out is the icon located in the lowest left hand corner on the status bar. When working with any Microsoft made template after publishing it the icon shows a computer with the tooltip that says “Template located on local computer‿

When I publish a template the icon I get is a “Red circle with a white minus‿ with the tooltip that says “Restricted Form Template‿

The only thing I can’t figure out is the icon located in the lowest left hand corner on the status bar. When working with any Microsoft made template after publishing it the icon shows a computer with the tooltip that says “Template located on local computer‿

When I publish a template the icon I get is a “Red circle with a white minus‿ with the tooltip that says “Restricted Form Template‿

Regards,
chethan

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.