I know it's Christmas Eve, Merry Christmas Everyone.

I have done this before, but it's been a while and I do not remember how. Will someone help me? My pc keeps crashing on me saying, memory, modem etc. I'm not always at the pc, but you can leave me a message.

Thanks,
Mkinch

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by fry

I know it's Christmas Eve, Merry Christmas Everyone.

I have done this before, but it's been a while and I do not remember how. Will someone help me? My pc keeps crashing on me saying, memory, modem etc. I'm not always at the pc, but you can leave me a message.

Thanks,
Mkinch

Merry Christmas ,go to start/all programs /accessories /system tools /system restore .

i just want to go back a month or two. if i do what you said will i loose everything that i have put into my pc over the last 4 years???

i just want to go back a month or two. if i do what you said will i loose everything that i have put into my pc over the last 4 years???

if you didn't make restore point, then you are not able to back your computer a month or two. in future i'd suggest you to make scheduled backups of your system, using for example true image. BTW now they have some Christmas discounts.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.