For some reason my Multimedia controller and multimdia video controller wont install, i think it may have something to do with my Winfast TV card which isnt working ether. Ive had it working before but it just stoped working, sometimes when i watch a video my graphics card refreshes until i close the program. Please help i re-formated my pc and that didnt work same problem.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

go to the device manager, and see what problems does your multimedia controller and multimdia video controller have.

The problem it says that there is no driver installed, ive tried installing them from the CD of my TV card and searched the internet none have come up with results

try to reinstall USB drivers. If you have a MoBos disk, you can install this drivers from it.

excuse me for my last post, i wrote it ot a wrong thread.

for your problem, you can delete your multimedia controller from the device manager, then reboot the computer and it would be reinstalled automatically.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.