Conflict with disc emulator software detected.

Greetings all!

This little problem is really starting to annoy me. It's happening when I try to launch the game Deus Ex: Invisible War. I googled the error message and from the results I'm guessing the CD has some copy protection software on it. Most links point to a securom software or something. But all the solutions say turn off or uninstall your emulation software but I'm not sure I have any installed anyway..

I do have some Roxio files leftover (C:\Program Files\Roxio\Roxio MyDVD DE) nothing much in there tho. Could they be causing the problem?
Any solutions lads?

I just deleted any Roxio files and it still gives the same error message...Could there be stuff left over in the registry maybe? How would I go about deleting them or should I?

Conflict with disc emulator software detected.

Greetings all!

This little problem is really starting to annoy me. It's happening when I try to launch the game Deus Ex: Invisible War. I googled the error message and from the results I'm guessing the CD has some copy protection software on it. Most links point to a securom software or something. But all the solutions say turn off or uninstall your emulation software but I'm not sure I have any installed anyway..

I do have some Roxio files leftover (C:\Program Files\Roxio\Roxio MyDVD DE) nothing much in there tho. Could they be causing the problem?
Any solutions lads?

IM haveing That same Bullshit problem with the Dues Ex: Invisible war, i got it off Verizon Games On Demand, i pay good money for that option and all the games are constintley F-ing up. It worked at first but kept shutting down at a certain part in the game, then i tried redownloading it and KAPUT!. anyway im really pissed cuz that was a sweet ass game.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.