i am a begginer to windows is there any websites which can teach me from begginer to pro because i want to be a technician in a couple of years and i need to know the ins and outs

cheers
bondi 007

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Read what problems others are having and try to google the answer, you will not only learn about the kinds of problems that are out there but you will learn how to research information for yourself.

As for Windows, if you stay away from the registry you can play with most every thing else, explore it and try different things and when you have a specific question post them here.

but is there any guides that i can read through im more of a reader or i can watch videos but im not relly good at reaserching and stuff

please help

cheers
bondi 007

Google is your friend, use it.

cheers but is there any free e-books on the internet some useful websites

cheers
bondi 007

bondi...this is part of the learning curve, use google and see what's out there. Basically what you are doing is asking other members to do the leg work for you as they probably won't have this information on hand.

make it fast. xp support ends by 2009 jan!

i meswell get a head start on vista hey

cheers
bondi 007

first of all make a backup of everything on ur comp,

then do wtever u want to do on ur comp...
experimenting u'll learn a lot,..(dats how m learning...)
find answers for wt u dont understand... we'll help u

cheers!!! :)

ive played around and i have installed xp 6 times now in the past month but ive learnt msconfig but i want to learn howto do registry and how to do the hardcore stuff

cheers
bondi 007

I learnt xp pro, windows server 2003, exchange etc..... using the books by Microsoft Press, in particular the Step by Step range

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.