Member Avatar for kiamzattu

Hi Every1

I'm Havin problem with drag and drop option. I minimize a window
to the taskbar and now when i select any file from another window and drag it to the minimized window it doesn't pop out, so am not able to drop items in that window. However if i open any new window without minimizing the current window and now if i drag a file from another window and place it near the taskbar the old window pops out.. how can i solve this problem?

Regards
Anand

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

why not open both windows and then right click on a blank space on the lower toolbar and choose tile vertically or horizontally,then drag and drop file

Member Avatar for kiamzattu

Hey I already tried tat. The thing is sometimes
the files are moved and sometimes they are copied.. So i need to delete the original files again. Anyway thanks for the reply. Think I'll adjust, Not a big Issue.

Files move when files/folders are on the same partition, they copy to files/folders on different partitions. To force the move rclick and select move when u drag.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.