10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by gerbil

You need the office xp cd. If you are just talking about office files, you can just save those files to usb or cd.

The actual office program you need a cd.


Im trying to save the whole program. all my files are already backed up.
I dont have access to the cd I used.


you cant because things are stored al over the place where they cant be backed up easialy (registry for example)

borrowing a friends office cd constitutes illegal software piracy btw


Assuming that it is the first, 39MB partition that you wish to lose, why not use a partition manager to merge it with C:? Windows may complain when you disturb its immediate environment [it knows where it lives and its immediate neighbours], but that is easily fixed by trashing a key - it will build a new one. As an example only, Paragon Partition Manager would do it for you.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.