y'no how rapidshare only allows 100mb upload at a time. well there's a program on there its in .rar but split in 2 both .exe's does any1 know how 2 join them or any other files on rapidshare.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

just unrar the contents of both to the same folder ,

but there named the same so it says do u want to replace example.exe 100mb with example.exe 24mb

is there just the one file in each rar.

well part 1 has a .exe a jpeg and a dll file and the second has just and .exe (i dont need the jpeg) but both the exe's are supposed to install 1 program, i think. cos the first exe has a setup icon while the 2nd exe just has that white box with a blue outline

well part 1 has a .exe a jpeg and a dll file and the second has just and .exe (i dont need the jpeg) but both the exe's are supposed to install 1 program, i think. cos the first exe has a setup icon while the 2nd exe just has that white box with a blue outline

so did you click on the setup icon to see if it installs,try this unzip the one with the setup file and just put the other zip in the folder with the first ,then click on the setup file of the first one .

has the two files split up if they are just but one on the .rar files into it and it should show the fulle file if you have got the 2 .rar files in the same directory and you can extract like normal

Hipe this helps

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.