All of a sudden I got a problem with upstarting browsers. The browser processes start for a second, then disappear. Browsers (windows) do not start.
Here is detail description.
I have 2 browsers: firefox and IE. When I start my computer and try to start FF, the firefox.exe process appears for a second or 2, and then disapears. The FF browser does not start. The same thing happens with IE. But then I noticed that if I click IE many times, and many iexlpore.exe processes will start, than before they disappear, I click FF and then firefox.exe starts and FF browser starts. In this case those (many) iexplore.exe processes still exist, but IE browser does not start.
Then I tried to download and install Chrome. It would not install - I get error (I believe 0x80040905). But this is sidenote.
I think there is something wrong with all browsers.
Here is my application log (in the vent log I get error that I think has to do with my problem)
1: C:\ProgramData\Windows\msseedir.dll 2: C:\ProgramData\Windows\ccdxmmde.dat 3: C:\ProgramData\Windows\drss.dat 4: C:\ProgramData\Windows\xessmsxe.dat delete the whole folder C:\ProgramData\Windows if you like
or download Malwarebytes Antivirus and do a Quickscan.
I know its strange that the biggest Av Comapnys still dont have this in the Signatures, even after countless uploads to services like virustotal.com.