hiiiiiiiiii guys...........
I'm having problem in visiting any of the web pages accept few(coz administer has blocked all the other websites).....and all the computers are connected on Lan in my office...
is there any way that i can Access any websites without knowledge of administrator of the server .......
dat i'll be gr8 help...
thanks......

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

well i guess he's running a proxy so if you were to bypass the proxy it would work you can either go find some proxy servers out there or you can use websites like turbohide.com

well i guess he's running a proxy so if you were to bypass the proxy it would work you can either go find some proxy servers out there or you can use websites like turbohide.com

hey thanx man....
i got the hint which u mentioned above....
and i given a try to bypass the proxy by ProxifierPE which don't need Admin rights on a computer to run the program and bypass firewall..
although there r many apps like that...
but it worked...

> and all the computers are connected on Lan in my office...
> is there any way that i can Access any websites without knowledge of administrator of the server .......
It's called "Acceptable Use Policy".

Look it up, then figure out whether your job is on the line or not if / when you get caught.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.