hello guyz well the topic i replied was not active so i m here requesting you to plz share any idea regarding networking related project no restriction of OS win./linux ,

moreover plz i m not good in programming share idea that include no or minimal coding thanks alot

..... if any one know about LINUX clustering system plz tell how costly can be if i have no appretus or have only single pc to do work

plz help in regards
thanks a lot :?:

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

moreover plz i m not good in programming share idea that include no or minimal coding thanks alot

..... if any one know about LINUX clustering system plz tell how costly can be if i have no appretus or have only single pc to do work

plz help in regards
thanks a lot :?:

The point of clustering is to have more than one computer. Clustering actually takes a lot of knowledge and time. There is a how to on tldp.org I think. It an get expensive power wise if your running a lot of nodes. You also will prob. need a switch and cat 5 cables. First you need more than one comp though

ahan thanks for replying lot of knowledge and time means atleast its the project for 8 or 10 months but i have only 4 months left :( ...

any other suggestions

I've looked into it enough that it's too much work for me to try. You might be able to do it esp. if you find a really good howto or someone who has done it. You might be able to do it; I say try it if you want.

i m saying that ... plz sugest anything else coz clustering is difficult althoguh good as require more hardware or is there any way to simulate

you could build a router and firewall with that comp of yours or something
It doesn't require programming and you can find howtos on tldp.org

ahan thanks sir any requirements or reading you will recommend for that

thanks alot

hey, i am new to this forum and i am very intrested in how MMORP.
I was wondering how it all starts and what you need to begin my very on MMORP. I would also like to know how much it would all cost
Thanks very much
kearney. :)

threading / beowulf clustering?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.