hello guyz well the topic i replied was not active so i m here requesting you to plz share any idea regarding networking related project no restriction of OS win./linux ,

moreover plz i m not good in programming share idea that include no or minimal coding thanks alot

..... if any one know about LINUX clustering system plz tell how costly can be if i have no appretus or have only single pc to do work

plz help in regards
thanks a lot :?:

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ardentsunshine

moreover plz i m not good in programming share idea that include no or minimal coding thanks alot

..... if any one know about LINUX clustering system plz tell how costly can be if i have no appretus or have only single pc to do work

plz help in regards
thanks a lot :?:

The point of clustering is to have more than one computer. Clustering actually takes a lot of knowledge and time. There is a how to on tldp.org I think. It an get expensive power wise if your running a lot of nodes. You also will prob. need a switch and cat 5 cables. First you need more than one comp though

ahan thanks for replying lot of knowledge and time means atleast its the project for 8 or 10 months but i have only 4 months left :( ...

any other suggestions

I've looked into it enough that it's too much work for me to try. You might be able to do it esp. if you find a really good howto or someone who has done it. You might be able to do it; I say try it if you want.

i m saying that ... plz sugest anything else coz clustering is difficult althoguh good as require more hardware or is there any way to simulate

ahan thanks sir any requirements or reading you will recommend for that

hey, i am new to this forum and i am very intrested in how MMORP.
I was wondering how it all starts and what you need to begin my very on MMORP. I would also like to know how much it would all cost
Thanks very much
kearney. :)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.