Can anyone provide a link or exact name for the following router, I can't seem to find it's specs anywhere:

Net/G Wan 300Mb(N) Wl Dual Band Router. All-in-one—High Speed ADSL2+ Modem (built-in) and WAN Gigabit Ethernet port for cable/fiber.

And yes I've tried copying the entire name in Google, no luck though.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

there shoud be a model number on the little tag on the bottom or back of the router ,there is nothing in your post that will lead us to your exact router

Where did the router come from? Was it provided by an ISP? Any model#? How about a picture?

This was the name I was given, but now I want to find out more about it and how it looks, I don't have the actual router.

Net/G Wan 300Mb(N) Wl Dual Band Router. All-in-one—High Speed ADSL2+ Modem (built-in) and WAN Gigabit Ethernet port for cable/fiber.

that info is very generic and could belong to a lot of different models of NetGears routers ,you will need the model # from the router to be exact

Okay cool, thanks anyway.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.