Please, My wireless Router is not browsing on a laptop pc but it browsing on the desktop. What will i do to solve the problem please.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Is there a laptop connection?

Does your laptop's network tool detect the SSID of your router? If the router's WiFi is secured, have you logged into it?

your desktop works so its not a router problem ,is the laptos wifi turned on,most laptops have a on\off buttor or key combonation to turn the wifi on ,,not knowing what brand and model the laptop is its harder to help .

Has the laptop previously been able to connect to the router? Who is your ISP? I had a similar issue with my Time Warner Cable wifi modem/router (Arris TG862) when TWC upgrade services in the area. For some reason it disabled all devices connected to the router and after a call to TWC the solution was to have them reset my cable access (a simple, 10 second procedure) and then reconnect all devices. Annoying but easily fixed.

It may possibly be that an IP address is not being assigned through the router to the desktop. or else the desktop's wifi NIC is faulty.

Does your laptop's network tool detect the SSID of your router? If the router's WiFi is secured, have you logged into it?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.