Hello. I am having a problem on my Acer Extensa 5635ZG. My laptop freezes randomly only when I am connected to the internet using the wireless network. I don't have these sort of problems when I am using the cable internet connection. Do you have any suggestions for me please?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

hello, check acer website to see if they have updated drivers for the wireless device,or even uninstall the drivers and reinstall them you laptop may have one of a number of different device models go t odevice manager to check for info on the one you have . ,check Acer site in link provided
acer

HAVING THE KNOWLEDGE OF NETWORKING A CAFE,CAN THAT KNOWLEDGE ALSO BE APPLICABLE WHEN NETWORKING FOR A BANK OR ANY OTHER ORGANISATION USING THESAME METHOD.

There would be some similarities, but a Bank would have many more security measures. It would definitely be a lot more complicated.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.