Usually a few times a day, but sometimes a couple of times an hour, I loose connectivity, and my wireless icon displays a yellow exclamation point. I changed my wireless card from a Broadcom to a Atheros, which improved things because the old one never reconnected by itself but the new one reconnects after a minute or so. Still it's frustrating. Not only did I change my card,
- I replaced the router
- I had the cable company change the cable modem
- I have no transmitting devices between my laptop and the router
- My laptop is no more than 12 feet from the router, and in line-of-site.
- I live on a farm, with no towers, buildings, or even neighbors nearby.
- The power saving option to allow the laptop to turn off the connection is unchecked.
Can anyone think of anything I haven't tried yet?