Start New Discussion within our Hardware and Software Community

Anyone looking forward to buy the samsung smart tv and what are the features?

Those TVs looking amazing with their thin bezel and all (under a quarter of an inch thick). As for the "Smart TV" features, I'm not sure it's worth the price. For the amount of money one spends on a decent-size smart tv you can buy a really nice, large screen LCD or LED TV or an HD projector and then build a really powerful media center PC that can do everything a smart tv and much much more. That's what I did.

I have already a lot of TVs in my house. But i wanted to buy a Smart Tv just to keep up with the modern technology flow. Is Apple Tv better than the Smart Tv?

I would have to go with the Smart TV if you are comparing it to Apple TV (IMHO). Apple's products in the content consumption space are largely subscription or pay-per-download based.

I learned very early want to buy a new intelligent TV, just don't understand!!

Yeah I am planning to buy Samsung LED-UA32D5000PRMXL

This TV is really good with best features and its picture resolutions is also very awesome.

Its Price: Rs. 38,359

Its Features:
1. Samsungs full HD Plasma TVs
2. Digital Noise Filter
3. Wide Colour Enhancer Plus
4. Ultra Clear Panel
5. Anynet+
6. Clear Motion Rate
7. HDMI 1.4

I have already ordered this TV from Infibeam.com and in some days I will get this TV at my home. ;)

Thank you all for your suggestion I keep them in my mind before purchasing a new television but I will go with smart LCD

I have a 55" Samsung Smart TV and its brilliant. The 3D is amazing, the streaming is top quality. It has links to Love Film, Youtube, Iplayer, Facebook and loads more. Best TV I ever bought

Im using one of these for my Honours Project an Uni. Anyone developed for them?

Its got a web browser right?

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.