Greeting to All Dude's In the Community,

I have Dell computer and use window 7 OS on it. Suddenly from few days I am facing complaints in my computer. While running internet explorer desktop crash out. Can anyone please help me to fix the computer.

Waiting for your valuable responses.

Recommended Answers

not much detail,please explain a "desktop crash out "

Jump to Post

I assume that you mean the computer encouters a fatal error, BSOD? A BSOD can occur when you have a failed hardware component, or if you have installed a bad driver.

If its software related, you can fix the BSOD by either booting into the Last Known Good Configuration, or …

Jump to Post

All 5 Replies

not much detail,please explain a "desktop crash out "

I assume that you mean the computer encouters a fatal error, BSOD? A BSOD can occur when you have a failed hardware component, or if you have installed a bad driver.

If its software related, you can fix the BSOD by either booting into the Last Known Good Configuration, or perform a system restore to a point in time before the software install.

Both options can be access by booting to the F8 menu, prior to the OS loading.

i been here since 2003 and have tried to stop making assumpptions a long time ago as about 55%-75% of OP never comeback

Dude what type of complaints you’re facing, be more specific. To fix my computer I contacted dell people. They helped me out.

Dude what type of complaints you’re facing, be more specific. To fix my computer I contacted dell people. They helped me out.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.21 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.