Actually, I was thinking of assembling a budget gaming PC this June. This is the wishlist: http://www.flipkart.com/wishlist/navking.venkat7-7098

I want the following configuration:

Processor: AMD FX 8350
Graphics: Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 6670 2GB DDR3
Mobo: ASUS M5A78L-M LX V2
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB
Cabinet: Cooler Master Elite 310

Current Price: 31209 Rs. (570 US$)

Can you please suggest a better config which would contain a monitor and still be less than 35,000 Rs (640 US$).
PS: I want the processor, ram and graphics card to be at least this equivalent or better.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I recommend getting 4x2GB of ram it will be faster. Also you might need a more powerful PSU to run all this.

yeah... a 500W PSU will do? or a 600W? I guess I should buy a 600W or 550W, isn't it?

600W Should do it, It is better having more thn less power as if you are putting high stress on the PSU it won't last as long. Also If you start upgrading your compenents like adding a second GPU for example you would have to upgrade the PSU first, Get a branded name like gigabyte for the PSU aswell.

You have changed some of it? AMD processors are alot cheaper than intel's, for the PSU save up a little more money and i recomend this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817256071 if you don't have enough power it can affect some parts of your PC not working(windows turns them off to save power) and your PC might not start atall so it is well worth getting a nice powerful one. When creating a PC there are 4 things you need to get right and the rest you can upgrade later without much effort, these are: The case, The Motherboard, The PSU and CPU. Don't think cheaper ones will be okay, you will regret it! Maybe buy all the parts of the PC apart from the GPU and use it for abit, then buy the GPU later on. That will save money.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.