Oreo1982 0 Newbie Poster

I'm not really sure what forum to put this in so i'll give this one a shot.
I am unable to view the rights for some folders in the BO CMC. the rights page for folders that have a just a few users load fine, but the rights page for folders that have a larger number of users assigned to them timeout when i try to view them. SAP says our current version of BO is unsupported, but i would really like to not have to upgrade our version since we will be rewriting the crystal reports in SSRS eliminating our need for BO.

I have upped any timeout setting i can find, but nothing seems to be helping. i receive the following message when trying to view these pages.

There was an error while retrieving data from the server: Transport error: No response from server, timeout exceeded.

my plan once i'm able to get in there is to put all the users into a group, remove the users from the folder rights and add the group, but obviously i can't do this without accessing the page.

any advice, suggestions are appreciated.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.