www.knopfler.com/tealeaves/reading.html

I got reading #5

The quality of heart we bring to life is what matters most.

The higher authorities are powerless to act for you until your ego stops asking why?

Consider two small kindnesses you have done recently and allow yourself to take pleasure from these.
It provides a simple opportunity for joy.

As soon as you allow that the miracle of nature works for the benefit of all, you will enjoy the flowering of the seeds.

I think i know what it means when i think about what i was thinking of before clicking the cup on the page!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I got reading #4:

Cats spend their days sleeping, washing, eating. They have no trouble asking for what they want. They'll use you for furniture if they feel like it, and if you get in their way, you'll get washed, too, with their remarkable tongues.

Take care of yourself like a cat. Get enough sleep, eat when you feel like it, wash yourself carefully and with deliberation. Ask for what you want. And if you don't want to be with people, hide from them.

A little self-absorption is good once in awhile.

I actually do some of these things already, but I never thought of it in the context of "catlike". Food for thought? Meh. Maybe. Not sure I like the reference about a "remarkable tongue"...just sayin'...

Reading No. 41

"Success is living a full and balanced life in partnership with others, to create a joyful feeling of love, contribution, appreciation and abundance, despite how our endevours may turn out" - Susan Jeffers

So when climbing your ladder to success take care which wall you rest it against.

If only my college profs saw my success that way...

Reading #12:

Seek out your sacred space.

Let the smoke rise
And hear the prophecies of destiny.

:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.