Hello my lovely members:

After trying on some methods, I only use three methods to promote my sites and will continue using them. Of course I do not make much money but I got some traffic from these methods.

1. Directory submission
2. Article submission
3. Social bookmarking

1. Directory submission
Do not have to be old dirs, but good names (freelinks.com, dirsubmit.com), stay away from ntch.com, wmdl.info, or etc.

2. Article submission
Good articles directories that approve 95% of my articles.

3. Social bookmarking
mixx.com, digg.com, etc.

How about your methods? Can you please share some?

Thanks,

Have a good day!

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Thank you very much for sharing this useful information

Hello my lovely members:

After trying on some methods, I only use three methods to promote my sites and will continue using them. Of course I do not make much money but I got some traffic from these methods.

1. Directory submission
2. Article submission
3. Social bookmarking

1. Directory submission
Do not have to be old dirs, but good names (freelinks.com, dirsubmit.com), stay away from ntch.com, wmdl.info, or etc.

2. Article submission
Good articles directories that approve 95% of my articles.

3. Social bookmarking
mixx.com, digg.com, etc.

How about your methods? Can you please share some?

Thanks,

Have a good day!

mine are ..

1. directory submission
2.article submission
3. forum posting
4. blog creation
5. social bookmarking
6. link exchange

What’s your view about ‘Title Attributes on Links’?

Regards,
SharonHill

What’s your view about ‘Title Attributes on Links’?

Regards,
SharonHill

It is gud habit to put genuine title attribute on the links..

it helps to search engine to know more about the link.. and also makes the site more user friendly ..

There are many other factors such as page titles, headers, anchor text, alt-tags for images, keyword density...

i have a doubt...i am trying to build quality back links to my website....But i would like to know whether there is any difference between
1.Increasing the number of back links but from very few domains
2.Increasing the number of domains backlinks u.

Waiting for the reply

My list of SEO tactics:
1. Articles and Press-releases
2. Blog posts (not signatures)
3. Forum posts
4. Social news

I don't pay too much attention to other methods.

I practice the same methods; other ways are commenting on blogs, definitely social bookmarking sites, lastly, creating unique and valuable content for your site.

I think this all above methods are part of off page SEO factors now its time to do some Onpage work.. I suggest that after doing this you should also have to focusing On page optimization(meta tags )

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.