this is tips, if you can search backlink with blog commenting
just open google.com, baidu.com.bd and type

site:.com inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.org inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.edu inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.gov inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.com "powered by expressionengine" "Change with your keyword"
site:.org "powered by expressionengine" "Change with your keyword"
site:.edu "powered by expressionengine" "Change with your keyword"
site:.gov "powered by expressionengine" "Change with your keyword"
site:.com “Powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.org “Powered by BlogEngine.NET" inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.edu “Powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"
site:.gov “Powered by BlogEngine.NET” inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword"

Recommended Answers

All 35 Replies

I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Huh??!!

I am very pleased to see read this informative post, thanks for sharing these formulas , can you plese share the formula for searching the guest blogging niche sites .

What formulas?! I'm confused.

Its really helpful, tips to find out dofollow links. Thank you for sharing this huge post.

Thanks,

Atechnocrat Web Solution

Hi, Md.Akaash

Is this possible to find dofollow website as you mentioned in search terms. I used your formula but not getting proper dofollow websites. Its displayed nofollow websites also. So please send us the proper search terms which help to find niche dofollow websites.

Thanks for sharing this post but I not understand your post properly. When I want to search dofollw sites then I write in Google dofollow submission sites for SEO.

Its very simple.Just type the search box of Google like "free dofollow websites list".Then Google provide more list of dofollow websites.

There are some web directory site can help you about this,i always use http://topxsites.com/ to find sites, it is simple and free.

i didnt understand the way akash expalin the formula.

Nice formula can you provide more formula for other submission also.

For the people donot understant this formula:
open google.com and just copy and paste one of the formula for eg:site:.com inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "Change with your keyword" then make a small change in the formula in the place "change with your keyword" with the keyword you are using like this:
site:.com inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "SEO training"

Geomark

Chek the code of the site if that says rel="dofollow" or if not saying anything that means it dofollow.

I did not understand how you said to find do follow websites.

Very Thank you.Its very helpful.

thanks for sharing the nice info dear. it would help me to find out the do follow sites for the linkbuilding.

This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. The article is nice and its pleasant to read. I have known very important things over here. I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.
<a href="http://www.marketmagnify.com/" title="Stock Tips" rel="nofollow">Stock Tips </a>

Dropmylink is the best tool which helps you to find the dofollow blog for blog comments, there are also some addons which helps to find out the links in the website are do follow or no follow.

you can search directly to google about dofollow links

SEO for chrome is good plugin, SEOquake is also good tool, SEO site is also good plugin. All of these are important in SEO.

Google search is the best and direct way to find dofollow links. For example if you want dofollow forum site means use this keyword term "Dofollow forums sites" instead of using "forum sites".

I think the Question poster has gone mad in between writting the forum.

Hello Reza,

First of all I would like to say thank you so much for your helpful thought.

I am not getting it . Can anyone elaborate.

nice information but I have not understand it

Thank you very much for sharing.

I like your post. I want describe one more website which help you to find do follow links. You can visit following link:
Click Here

I am very happy to envision scan this informative post, thanks for sharing these formulas , are you able to plese share the formula for looking the guest blogging niche sites .

I think one should use dropmylink to find do follow sites. It really works very well.

Thanks for sharing nice tips find site. this is helpful to our seo friends.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.