Well this code is used for finding the dofollow sites, but how can we apply the formula? and where?

this is really good to find new forums to make your comments which allow backlinks

Hi Dani,

Akaash has shared about how we can find number of blog posts to comment there (link building).

These are the different search queries, shared by Akaash, which can be used in Google and other search engines to get list of those blog posts. Find the relevant blogs and post the comment. Simple!

Example:
If anyone types below search query in Google,

site:.com inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "pdf to flipbook"

It will return the results having following:
Must have the word "blog" somewhere in the URL.
Must have .COM TLDs.
Must have the phrase "post a comment" somewhere on the page.
Exclude the results which has the phrase "comments closed" anywhere on the page.
Exclude the results which has the phrase "you must be logged in" anywhere on the page.
VERY IMPORTANT, results would must have the keyword "pdf to flipbook" somewhere on the page.

I hope this would help and clear the confusion.

Regards,

Every website can give a dofollow backlink to your website if it is of your niche or yuou can say of your interest area.
One way to get a dofollow backlink is that both the parties should agree to the links left on each others' website i.e. rel="dofollow" OR there is another option which everybody uses, comment on or post ad on or submit directories on or submit articles on those websites which are all related directly or indirectly to your website content.
As I have a website which is about providing home services to the common people, so I would search for those websites which are similar to mine.

Thanks for sharing a new tip for SEO.
For backlinks one can do the following tasks:

• Blog commenting
  • forum marketing
  • Social bookmarking
  • article submission
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.