Backlinks,Obviously, means that links point to your website from others websites. Is just the opposite to the outbound links. Backlinks is one important factor that search engines, especially,

google, measure the popularity of a website. Increase incoming links, we can consider

FriendlyLink: interconnected with related sites are. Add the site categories, such as: DMOZ-open articles authoritative, other sites will be referenced and linked.

Back Links is also a advertising service providers that rely on trade of links and transfer PageRank to make money. BackLinks is similar to the platform of trading website link of Text-Link-Ads and it works also similar to TLA.

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

How can i remove bad backlinks from the website

When you are working to make back links for site then one thing which you should not forget on any how which back links site is getting are these back links have quality or not.

If you're looking to remove bad backlinks - try Google's "mysterious" Disavow Tool.

Back links plays an important role in SEO. Backlinks are the links that we craete on others websites. Backlinks is very necessary to rank your keywords on Google.

How to get good and better backlinks please help me to know because i am new to this field..

How to get good and better backlinks please help me to know because i am new to this field..

There is no easy way to accomplish this. The best way to accomplish getting better backlinks is to have content that is worth getting noticed for. From that (and some promotion on your content), you just might start seeing some GOOD backlinks coming your way.

Hi Johmny, Good questions "How can i remove bad backlinks from the website". You can login same user name and password and delete your post and account.

If you want to remove back liks form your site's profile, than use Google disawow tool.

Yes Google Disawow is best tool for remove your bad links.

To remove bad backlinks of your website, you contact directly to the webmaster of sites and request it to remove your link from their sites. After that you use google disavow tool to and de-indexed you all bad backlinks of your website. So form next time when google ranked your website, not consider this bad links for ranking.

You can use two ways to remove bad links:

• Directly contact to the webmaster of sites and request it to remove your link from their sites.

• Use disavow tool.

Yes it is well said that the direct back link is important or beneficial but if back links only come from the reputed and quality sites and it also helps in increasing in the page rank but there is a condition that backlinks only come from the different domain. For getting the better back links our content must be relevant and unique. There is one way of removing links is disavow tool but it is not guaranteed.

Getting backlinks from high PR sites can increase your search engine ranking on google. you should consider on getting new high quality backlinks rather than removing bad backlinks.

Internet marketing ( online marketing )- means advertising and marketing the products with the usage of Web and e- mail to drive the direct sales. There are different types of online advertising like Radio, Television, Magazines and Newspapers.
Specialized areas:
1 Web Marketing.
2 Email Marketing.
3 Social media Marketing.
The main purpose of the internet marketing is that they have to sell the products, aware or give knowledge to the people through the online. They want to increase the sales.

Back-links is something which directs the user from some other site to your site. You can get back-links for your sites by submitting Press Releases on some nice PR sites.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.