When i did ppc for my websites I create single campaign and create two ad groups for domain. I want to know that is there any way how can i check that for haw many domains i am running PPC campaign without going inside campaign?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Just check google analytics form which keywords you get the traffic as well as impressions.

Google analytics tools will show you detailed information about this your problem
thanks

Google may providing urlbuilder tool as default, you can submit your url there and took that designation url and submit it there. and then you came to know that how many campaigns are ste to domain without entering into adwords but by google analytics.

PPC is a type of sponsored online advertising that is used on a wide range of websites, including search engines, where the advertiser only pays if a web user clicks on their ad. Hence the title, ‘pay per click.’
When our clients ask us to define Pay Per Click, we tell them that PPC is a very cost-effective means to get their site noticed by their target audience while our other Internet marketing strategies are gradually helping their site achieve their natural ranking potential.

PPC is a type of sponsored online advocating that is utilised on a broad range of websites, encompassing search engines, where the advertiser only pays if a web user clicks on their publicity. Hence the name, ‘pay per click.’
When our purchasers ask us to characterise Pay Per bang, we tell them that PPC is a very cost-effective means to get their site observed by their goal assembly while our other Internet trading schemes are gradually helping their location accomplish their natural grading potential.

Pay per click (PPC) (also called cost per click) is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. It is defined simply as “the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked."

I think,you should check Google analytics tools for your problem.Thanks a lot.

Google Analytics is good

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.