Has anyone else had trouble visiting Adbrite's website? I cant even visit the website to log onto my account. They have been down for about two days now, and my Adbrite ads are no longer showing up on any of my sites. I tried calling support but no one answered... :confused: anyone else having problems, or is it just me? :sad:

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

It loads just fine for me. :(

Still a no go for me. All I get is error 400, bad request. I could access Adbrite's site through a proxy, but other than that, it gives me an error. All other sites load up just fine. It seems I'm the only one with this problem? =(

Is this the Adbrite site? I didn't have any problems with it.

Our is ok too..

Which countries you're from, maybe they had blocked it.
Try asking friends using different ISP from your country to access adbrite site.
If they can't.. it'll most probably be blocked.

Send adbrite a support ticket, but have to be patient.
They took quite a number of days to response.

Our is ok too..

Which countries you're from, maybe they had blocked it.
Try asking friends using different ISP from your country to access adbrite site.
If they can't.. it'll most probably be blocked.

Send adbrite a support ticket, but have to be patient.
They took quite a number of days to response.

I'm from the United States, and my friends have been able to connect to Adbrite's site, I can even connect through my SmartPhone, but when I try my home computer, I can't connect. I even tried different computers around my house that are connected to the same router, and still no connection. Strange error, just last week I was able to access the site, but now, all of a sudden I can't. I was able to get a hold of Adbrite's support, but it didn't really go anywhere. They just advised me to contact my ISP, so I did. Now I'm waiting for a response... :confused:

This is strange, I could connect now... wonder If my ISP did something to fix the problem. =D

Thank you all for the replies!

I am having three problems with AdBrite: 1. didn't receive due check, 2. unable to log in (400 bad request error) and unable to use site's contact (400 bad request error). The company info pages load fine. I am ready to go to the authorities

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.