My site receives about 10,000 unique visitors / 40,000 page views a day, but I recently got denied by TribalFusion, Casale Media, and ValueClick Media. I desperately want to get accepted by a Pay Per Impression publishing company. I'm currently only using Google Adsense and WidgetBucks but my eCPM is only about $0.35. Can anyone recommend any changes to my site or any other Pay Per Impression companies to try? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Recommended Answers

Depending on what your website is about, 1000 pageviews per day could generate you anywhere from $20 to $200 per month. Probably on the lower end of that.

Jump to Post

All 5 Replies

Hello Friend,

u should read their guidelines. I think your site may contain data that may be not appropriate for them. So plz read it carefully and then u will be accepted. Your visitors are really high??

I am also working on my new project justgk.com

I get about 1000 pageviews per day and am making literally no money with my ads. Should I be?

Depending on what your website is about, 1000 pageviews per day could generate you anywhere from $20 to $200 per month. Probably on the lower end of that.

it is a humor site. do you have any good suggestions about which programs I should use/ how I can optimize my profits? Thanks so much.

I would suggest adding a few affiliate offers to your website. You will make more $

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.21 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.