Mine is Authorize.net. I've been using it for years. I find it to very flexible and open source, reliable, and easily navigatable. Although the price tag is a little high, I still choose it.

Anyone else know of anything better and less expensive?

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

worldpay
2checkout
paypal

LinkPoint is cheaper - with no transaction costs or charges for their monthly recurring billing plan. I prefer LinkPoint and Verisign myself

Would recommend VeriSign but they are very expensive for right now, but my two would be VeriSign and Authorize.net

I am planning to use Authorize.net for right now and then later down the line switch to VeriSign. Who knows if there is a VeriSign payment module for osCommerce?

Alright, I said I am using Payflow Pro, not Payflow Link, 2 different things just to get it clarified up.

Would recommend VeriSign but they are very expensive for right now, but my two would be VeriSign and Authorize.net

I am planning to use Authorize.net for right now and then later down the line switch to VeriSign. Who knows if there is a VeriSign payment module for osCommerce?

Sorry I did not see that you specified Payflow Pro in your first message.

I searched thru the contributions on their site & did not see anything. We use ASP so it should be pretty simple to convert. It is a very easy API

Yeah, thanks anyway but I found a good contribution though so basically, it is for Payflow Pro, but it was created in Feb 2003, a few months before the 2.2 Milestone 2, so hopefully it'll work well with MS2, it seems to so far on my test store, just don't have a way of test transactions. But yeah, thanks again :D

Yeah, I heard LinkPoint is nice.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.