Hello U all i am making a new forum which name is Frineds links forum and now i need users moderators e.t.c well my Friends Links Forum offer Talk about Everything Like Upcoming Movies Games Songs Music Bands Business Make Money Online Tips Jobs and Classifieds Entertainment Mobile Zone Freedom Of Speak

Kindly tell me how to promote my forum and also give me suggestions what is best category's 4 my forum

my forum address is SNIP

I am w8ing 4 ur replyz and suggestions

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Offering such general topics for discussion may not be a good start - as there are already thousands of other forums discussing the same thing. Instead, try offering something unique and compelling. Something that will motivate user participation.

Offering such general topics for discussion may not be a good start - as there are already thousands of other forums discussing the same thing. Instead, try offering something unique and compelling. Something that will motivate user participation.

So friend tell me about some unique category ?

So friend tell me about some unique category ?

If i was looking to offer a unique discussion forum, i would look for where there is a need. Is there something that people do not know a lot about? Or perhaps there is something that is popular and there is no where to get free advice or help. If so, and you have the knowledge and time to devote to the offering, then fill that void and do your best to create a loyal and active community.

Totally I agree with Jay, your site have to have that special factor that causes visitors to become repeat visitors and cause them to become engaged with your site.

i am updating my forum u can visit and tell me this is now good or not this is my forum in my signature

Hello U all i am making a new forum which name is Frineds links forum and now i need users moderators e.t.c well my Friends Links Forum offer Talk about Everything Like Upcoming Movies Games Songs Music Bands Business Make Money Online Tips Jobs and Classifieds Entertainment Mobile Zone Freedom Of Speak

Kindly tell me how to promote my forum and also give me suggestions what is best category's 4 my forum

my forum address is SNIP

I am w8ing 4 ur replyz and suggestions

I'd suggest you look at other forums in the same genre and get ideas about categories from there.

With regards to getting traffic to your forum, it's pretty similar to getting traffic to a website e.g. networking, bookmarking, article marketing, off line advertising. But it has much greater scope for on page optimization

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.