I have a system that delivers tweets via api. The problem is that I noticed that the tweets with the links in it do not show in the search results. They show on my wall but not on searches.
I tried with new accounts ... but still does not work.
To make things weird I have 2 old accounts ( made about 3 years ago ) that do not have this problem

Any idea about this? Did Twitter changed anything about tweets via api?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Are you signing in with your username or email? If you are using your username make sure to put "@" before it.

Save money at theAV spot on brand name audio, video, portable sound, cables and

especially A/V contracting essentials. Advice and technical assistance for your

sound and lighting system is always free - and theAV spot.com offers fast delivery

and no tax* on your pro sound, lighting and video purchases. We are an authorized

dealer for everything we sell. Buy with confidence from professiona plz for more informastion vizt this site
http://www.theavspot.com/

I am aslo looking for this answer, anyone can tell in detail , thanks in advance !

that tweets only come in searches when your liked, retweeted and some comment on that tweet. This is know as social rating of a post. If the post has high social rating would come firest in searches.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.