There are many site are belong to web link Which are the most effective link building techniques.can u suggest me ?

I think it is important to share content on social media platform and get link back from there. Reddit which is well known for and can gets you good traffic. But all you need to post quality content first then make some reputation there. Afterwards you can try posting your link there.

A link building technique is properly dependent upon the person who is doing it for any firm or organization. Link building is not all about the submissions like classified postings, business listings, press releases and other postiings but also one need to know how to start it first. Link builidng is not only submisssions, it constitutes of proper keyword anaysis and competitor analysis, whether it is backlinks related or its working or porduct related. So ensure best strategies as per your thinking related to growing business on internet.

commented: well said! @youngg69 +0

In recent times we have followed the development of link building of our company and it is not at all an easy work to perform, it takes time, analysis and a lot of dedication. From what I've been noticing, I suggest u analyze the url and content of where you're going to share its contents.

Ask for backlinks. This is a good way to start, especially if you are a beginner in this job. ...
Build relationships. For good link building, you need to build good relationships. ...
Give a testimonial. ...
Start a blog. ...
List your site in trustworthy directories. ...
Write a good guest post.
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.