These Top Social Media Sites. If you have more relavent social media let me know

1. YouTube.
  2. Twitter.
  3. Facebook.
  4. Instagram.
  5. LinkedIn.
  6. Pintarest

Recommended Answers

Here I will not recommend you to go with some selected social media sites. There are so many social sites out there where you can share your content and get amazing results.
You have to cover all the social media platform which has strong existing on the internet.

YouTube.

Jump to Post

Today youtube and instagram are the best

Jump to Post

All 7 Replies

Reddit
slideshare
about.me
flickr

YouTube.
Twitter.
Facebook.
Instagram.
LinkedIn. This professional site is growing in power all over the globe — and not just for job seekers. The B2B business is booming. ...
Pinterest.

Here I will not recommend you to go with some selected social media sites. There are so many social sites out there where you can share your content and get amazing results.
You have to cover all the social media platform which has strong existing on the internet.

YouTube.
Twitter.
Facebook.
Instagram.
LinkedIn.
Pintarest
Reddit

Thanks

5 of the Best Social Media Sites for SEO
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Linkedin
Pinterest

Social media sites includes Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube. Once traffic is generated on a single one of them, the traffic is shifted automaticaly.
Hope this helps!

Moz
Ahref
Sem Rush

These sites put best blogs for SEO and SEM. You can took reference from these blogs

Today youtube and instagram are the best

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.