These Top Social Media Sites. If you have more relavent social media let me know

1. YouTube.
  2. Twitter.
  3. Facebook.
  4. Instagram.
  5. LinkedIn.
  6. Pintarest
KeerthiSecurity commented: My Answer is facebook +0

Recommended Answers

All 32 Replies

Reddit
slideshare
about.me
flickr

YouTube.
Twitter.
Facebook.
Instagram.
LinkedIn. This professional site is growing in power all over the globe — and not just for job seekers. The B2B business is booming. ...
Pinterest.

Here I will not recommend you to go with some selected social media sites. There are so many social sites out there where you can share your content and get amazing results.
You have to cover all the social media platform which has strong existing on the internet.

YouTube.
Twitter.
Facebook.
Instagram.
LinkedIn.
Pintarest
Reddit

Thanks

5 of the Best Social Media Sites for SEO
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Linkedin
Pinterest

Social media sites includes Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube. Once traffic is generated on a single one of them, the traffic is shifted automaticaly.
Hope this helps!

Moz
Ahref
Sem Rush

These sites put best blogs for SEO and SEM. You can took reference from these blogs

Today youtube and instagram are the best

Below are my top social sites for search engine optimization

1- linkedin
2-Medium
3-Facebook
4-Twitter
5-pinterest
6-Quora

You Should Also look at these

Reddit
slideshare
flickr

Facebook
Pintrest
Instagram
Scoop.It
Trendiee
Diigo
BibSonomy
Pearltrees
DZone

The answer to this question is subjective. It depends upon the nature of your website and which demographic you want to attract. Once you are clear with the demography you want to attract, you can choose the best social media accordingly.

Let’s understand this with examples: If you want to target people born anywhere between 1995-2005, basically Gen-Z, the best social media for your business would be Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok. But if your product is more relevant to the millennial generation, there’s no better option than Facebook.

Not just demography, but it also depends on what kind of people you want to attract. For example: If you want to target a more sophisticated or intellectual audience, you might want to consider Twitter, and for a professional audience, it’s LinkedIn.

Lastly, suppose your product is meant for every age group and has not restricted to any specific demography. In that case, you might utilize Youtube as people of every age group visit Youtube at least twice a day.

So this is how I rank the best social media. However, this is my personal opinion and not any fixed criteria to judge social media. Hence, it’s totally up to you whether you want to follow this type of method or not.

Already everyone mentioned here so many social media sites. However If you have a business then you may need all of this social sites. But you want to know which one is best then I will say it's depends. Like we sell cell phone repair parts and we found YouTube is most useful for us. We get lots of traffic and sell from YouTube. But we also use Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and other as well. We use other social media also because we know all of them are valuable. But we focus on YouTube more.
First ask yourself what's your business and where people search or discuss about this product. Do your business need video marketing or image or content marketing. Then choose your desired social media to share your product or content.

Assist Your SEO with these Top Social Media Sites
YouTube. Did you know that YouTube has more than 1.5 billion active monthly users?
Twitter. Twitter is also one of the best social media sites for SEO.
Facebook. Facebook continues to be powerful all over the world.
Instagram.
LinkedIn.
Pinterest.

The best social platforms to use right now for SEO and other marketing campaigns are Pinterest, Youtube, and Facebook.

There are tons of ways you can utilize to build an audience around your niche and create an indestructible influx of website traffic that will help you both in raking in different Search Engines and will also help you to increase your increase streams.

SEO benefits of social media platforms vary depending on your goals and target audience, though platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn tend to be great ways to increase website visibility and drive traffic; others include YouTube's video optimization tools as well as Pinterest and Instagram for visual content promotion. When selecting platforms that fit with your niche or target market, continually optimize profiles and share high-quality posts that engage your target demographic while employing keywords/hashtags that boost SEO efforts for optimal success.

There are many social sites that can help you with SEO, depending on your goals and target audience. Some of the most popular and effective ones are:

Twitter
Twitter: Twitter is a microblogging platform that allows you to share short messages, links, images, and videos with your followers. You can use Twitter to promote your content, engage with your audience, build your brand awareness, and drive traffic to your website. Twitter also has a high domain authority and can help you rank for relevant keywords.

Pinterest: Pinterest is a visual bookmarking site that allows you to create and share collections of images, videos, and links related to your interests. You can use Pinterest to showcase your products, services, or expertise, attract new customers, and generate backlinks to your website. Pinterest also has a high domain authority and can help you rank for image-based searches.

LinkedIn: LinkedIn is a professional networking site that allows you to connect with other professionals, showcase your skills and achievements, and find new opportunities. You can use LinkedIn to share your content, establish your authority, build your reputation, and drive traffic to your website. LinkedIn also has a high domain authority and can help you rank for industry-related keywords.

YouTube: YouTube is a video-sharing platform that allows you to upload, watch, and share videos on various topics. You can use YouTube to create and share engaging videos that demonstrate your value proposition, educate your audience, entertain your viewers, and drive traffic to your website. YouTube also has a high domain authority and can help you rank for video-based searches.

Quora: Quora is a question-and-answer site that allows you to ask and answer questions on various topics. You can use Quora to provide useful answers to questions related to your niche, showcase your expertise, build your credibility, and drive traffic to your website. Quora also has a high domain authority and can help you rank for long-tail keywords.
These are some of the best social sites for SEO that you can use in 2023.

Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram hold significant SEO value. Each platform caters to different content types and audiences, providing opportunities to drive traffic, gain backlinks, and improve brand recognition.

Ultimately, the best social site for SEO depends on your content type, target audience, and marketing goals. Integrating multiple platforms can maximize SEO impact by diversifying audience reach and engagement.

Thanks for sharing this valuable information about using social media platforms for SEO in 2023. It's interesting to see how platforms like Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Quora can be leveraged for different aspects of SEO, from building brand awareness to driving website traffic. Do you have any specific strategies or tips for effectively utilizing these platforms, especially for businesses looking to improve their online presence? Any insights or experiences you could share would be greatly appreciated!

I think Instagram, Facebook and YouTube are the best options.

commented: why do you think that Facebook and Instagram are best +0

YouTube.
Twitter.
Facebook.
Instagram.
LinkedIn.
Pintarest
Reddit

YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
Pinterest for some niches.

I often use YouTube to learn various things, I think Instagram is too heavy to install on a cell phone

1. Facebook
  2. Quora
  3. Pintrest
  4. Media
  5. YouTube
  6. Instagram

Maybe this is an outside of the box answer? I think there have been many good suggestions so far, but a custom answer might depend upon what topic you are SEO'ing a website for.

Like if we were about to SEO a website about turtles, we might want to try running a web search for existing sites about tutrles. See what social media tends to rank highest in the results.

Wouldn't that social media be good candidates for the media that one would want to focus on? Believe me I'm new to SEO and so I'm quite open to ideas. I'm certainly no expert.

2024 has proven that YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Twitter are the best platforms for SEO. YouTube, as the second-largest search engine, provides businesses with great opportunities to engage audiences through video content - and its analytics provide invaluable assistance for content optimization. Facebook remains a solid platform for driving conversions and organic engagement through interactive features such as algorithm changes. Instagram provides visually-driven businesses with an engaging environment to target younger audiences through features like Stories and Reels. LinkedIn excels at B2B marketing, delivering a professional climate for brand promotion and networking. TikTok is an innovative social network that reaches younger demographics via viral marketing strategies. Twitter offers real-time engagement features that enable businesses to take advantage of trending topics and quick updates, making it ideal for maximizing return on investment for search engine optimization (SEO). Each platform serves a specific audience or marketing need, causing them valuable assets in an SEO strategy.

According to me, for boosting SEO, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest are great choices. YouTube helps with video content, while Twitter and Facebook are good for quick updates and links. Instagram is awesome for visual content, and LinkedIn works well for professional connections. Pinterest is cool for sharing visual ideas. If you use these sites smartly, they can help your SEO game!

Facebook has been working great for me for years now, and then YouTube

2024 will see YouTube being one of the premier social media sites for SEO purposes, followed by Instagram for visual storytelling, LinkedIn for B2B marketing, TikTok as a short-form video platform popular among younger audiences, TikTok for short-form video content targeted towards younger users, TikTok again with shorter form video content targeting younger audiences, TikTok again as short-form content popular among younger audiences, TikTok again providing short-form video content popular among younger audiences, TikTok again providing short-form video content targeting younger audiences, and finally Facebook, offering broad demographic reach as well as diverse content types and capabilities across its various platforms - selecting the ideal one depends on your business goals as well as target audiences!

Leveraging social media effectively can enhance brand presence, drive traffic, and improve search engine rankings.
Some of the best social media platforms are Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, and snapchat and many more.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.