Hello Everyone,

Can anyone suggest to me some beneficial and useful techniques to improve my website ranking in Google SERP?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

This question has been asked time and time again. Beyond the obvious answers (lots of fresh content, no spammy techniques, etc), methods are very niche specific.

What does your website do? Eg is it Ecommerce? Informational? Etc.

commented: Why am I thinking about Pat Sajak's recent outburst here? +15

The following points are important for improving the website renaking in google.

• Publising the relevant content as the unique content plays a major role for website ranking.
  • Use of meta tags
  • Optimized alt tags
  • Have a Link worthy site
  • Keep updating the content regularly

Hi
I would like to share my experience regarding SEO as i am working as digital marketing expert at Expertek Cyber Solutions Inc for many years ago. As you have asked to improve ranking in Google SERP, in my openion there are several ways you can adopt to improve ranking in Google SERP. First you have to done all On-Page optimization tasks including Meta Tags, alt tags, pages content optimization as per keywords then move towards OFF-Page optimization where you can place links on high PR and DA sites, also you must keep yourself updated with Google Algorithm Updates and have strictly follow their updates.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.