Hello, Friends,

I want to purchase DDR2 RAM.But I don't know which is best.FLEX,PEAPER,PLATINUMN,NVIDIA,CrossFire,Gold ,Titanium etc.

Help me to chose best.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Depends on what you want it for.. If you're looking at 2-3 years of life and decent quality, go for almost any. If you want to overclock etc, there are specific ones.

thekashyap is right.....also remember that when buying RAM for your existing mobo, correct compatibility is also of upmost importance!

Some mobo's are very fussy about what manufacturing brands they will accept (let alone technical specs)

Good Luck

it will also depend on your budget as well as your mobo specs. You ll need to post the mobo you have to get the best match for it.

Raj

Ask 10 people->get 10 answers, but I would recommend Peaper ( I think you mean OCZ Reaper) for overclocking. If you just want good, stable RAM go with crucial (pretty cheap, pretty good), because it is nearly universally compatible.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.