Hello All; thanks for the welcomes. I'm in Toronto. I'm not actually a geek - an actor and acting teacher - so I need help from Geeks.

My IBM Think Pad has been great - solid used machine. It started having trouble staying powered on. It was ultra sensitive to any slight movement. Also, stopped holding charge. Then, one day, just wouldn't boot up. Locals wanted to charge $ 200 to open it up and fix it but weren't sure what the problem was (I only paid $ 150). Can i just open it up myself and replace something like the connection unit?

Thanks for opinions

Hi members ...............................................................................................
With one of the great things about cloth being all the colors and prints, why haven't disposable companies picked up on that market? They make baby diapers with pictures.

Anyone have any idea why not? Why are they all white? The only "branching out" they did was to black. Anyone got any idea why? You'd think (or I'd think) that one who had lots of prints or colors or something might have a real market edge, since no one is doing it.

Do people really think that the white is all medical and sanitary? But they buy black...

By regards
anglish010
http://www.google.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.