i have lenovo 3000 y500 notebook. last day when i try to start the my laptop then internal fan is run for a second and suddenly turn off. and my laptop just display power led and touched pad led is on. and not booting ang display apear on screen and it cant do any process no harddisk run. when i try to press the power button to switched of till 30-60 sec it cant switched off. i try it many time but result is same. i also chk ram and harddisk it is workinng condition in another laptop. and i want a tell u one more thing that some day ago in my laptop there was one horizontal line not displayed. plz tell me w8s the problem? y my laptop not working and how to fix it? and how much cost it is if something replace from laptop. plz rply soon as possible.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

i have problem with my motherboard GIGA-BYTE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. GA-6BXM - 62 (VER. 1.0), theres a long beep sound continuos after 5 second booting,
i try to change video card, RAM, and reseat CPU but the problem still on it.
what a problem with it,
did you have any sollution ?

i have problem with my motherboard GIGA-BYTE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. GA-6BXM - 62 (VER. 1.0), theres a long beep sound continuos after 5 second booting,
i try to change video card, RAM, and reseat CPU but the problem still on it.
what a problem with it,
did you have any sollution ?

You could start by starting your own thread. Then you may get help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.