Where can I get one and how much cost in the UK
WHY did it fail after 1 year and 2 months since new.
The reasonable expectation (basis of UK law) of lifetime even of plain sleeve bearings is 35,000 hours
Many thanks
Any suggestions or ideas
John

hi members ...................................................................................................
Like many other people I stayed out all night on the thanksgiving night in line to get the best deals at our local Circuit City. I ended up buying a Compaq Presario C700 laptop for $300 (after all the rebates and discounts – normaly $650 to $700).

The laptop has Vista on it as the operating system. It was my first time using Vista. It wasn’t as bad until I realized that Vista uses more than twice the memory that Windows XP uses. My laptop had 1GB memory and was using close to 700MB of it with just Windows Vista coming up. So I added another 1GB of memory to it myself and took it to 2GB. It is faster and better now. As for the vista, I still haven’t had any problems with it, but we’ll see if all my softwares run fine on it.

So far I have noticed one bad thing about the laptop. It gets extremely hot – the bottom part of it does -. I used to have a laptop (SONY) that overheated all the time and turned off by itself because of the heat. But that started happening after I had owned the laptop for over a year and used it 24/7. I haven’t owned this laptop for even a week yet.

By regards
anglish1q2
more information to click here

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.