My desktop computer is not booting, operating system not found
Jump to Post
Common causes I run into are:
- The drive that had a working OS now does not.
- The OS drive has failed. Bad drive, sectors, disconnected or just missing!
- The cable to the OS drive is unplugged.
- The port on the motherboard is damaged.
- The drive is connected to the …
All 3 Replies
Be a part of the DaniWeb community
We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, learning, and sharing knowledge.