i was sitting on msn and got a little worse. i have had it 4 3 weeks after they changed the main card on it and now the bluetooth and the bios have trouble.. i got a message on my screen and the only thing there stod was bios error. my bluetooth keeps turning it self off and are instaling everytime i turn it on. there are 1 more trouble there are some dll errors on it 2. what shall i do. this will be the scecond time i have to send it in for a repair in a month.. pliz need help quickly!!

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by forumdude123

Your problem and it's description are unclear. Could you please start from the beginning and explain what the problem is in detail?

the problem is my laptop freezez there are wierd sounds, laggin and much more. as i said i was on msn my screen suddenly turned blue and the cpu was chcking the bios. it found some errors and an error pop up in 5 of the run.dll.exe files. and now i have to turn it in for a new repair. its 3 weeks since i got it back after the last repair. and they said that they have changed the main card in it,

it sounds like a hardware fault nothing to do from with software so the only real thing you can do is return and hope they repair it!!

run.dll.exe <-- I doubt at this file name i am not sure but i never heard this name ! I Suggest you scan you Pc with some good Anti-Virus Like Mcafee or Norton or any other , i think you are infected with virus/trojan.

Use updated version of Anti-Virus .

Hope this will solve your prob

Regards

fyi this file isnt to be confused with run.dll32.exe which is a valid windows file have a look see if run.dll.exe is in /windows or /windows/system32 to check if you have been infected!

if u still have a warranty, call the company and try your best to convince them that ur pc is a lemon and needs replacement, not repairs!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.