Hi my windows xp is auto logging off right at the moment that i logg on.
I got a legal version of XP Media Center and i have had no problems untill i installed IE 7.0

I have been looking all day on google and everywhere i know about.
And the only close thing to the problem i have found is a Ad-aware error.
And i dont use ad-aware.

I have allso tried to boot in safe mode and it wont work.

Well i might think it is a req edit or something, i dont know. But please help me fast. Im in fast need of help.

"Im sitting on Vista from the same computer

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by aiaN88

Hi my windows xp is auto logging off right at the moment that i logg on.
I got a legal version of XP Media Center and i have had no problems untill i installed IE 7.0

I have been looking all day on google and everywhere i know about.
And the only close thing to the problem i have found is a Ad-aware error.
And i dont use ad-aware.

I have allso tried to boot in safe mode and it wont work.

Well i might think it is a req edit or something, i dont know. But please help me fast. Im in fast need of help.

"Im sitting on Vista from the same computer

Hi!

I don't know what is your problem but I can come with a suggestion. I have a friend that had a virus, his computer restarts about 10 sec after he has logged on his XP login. Was this your problem or maybe I didn't understand.

Hope it helps!

Well i actually fixed this with a windows repair !"with i hate

But that led to more problems and now i cannot report any errors to ms or get a automated update or loggon to "steam" msn or other things... and it says something about wininet.dll and i found the file and so want to delete it.....

Well any hints here how to fix it... BTW XP is really starting to piss me off! I have used XP just as long as Vista on 2 machines. And i have had more problems with xp than anything else... and i dont even use secuity with Vista....

-Please im in need of help!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.