Hey does anyone know how to install this eval copy (iso image) of serer 2003?? I am having the hardest time running this. It says app not supported by win32 :mad:

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

The iso image ned to be burnt to a cd using Nero or other software before you can install it .and i dought if there is an evaluation copy of server 2003!

The iso image ned to be burnt to a cd using Nero or other software before you can install it .and i doubt if there is an evaluation copy of server 2003!

Actually, I'm pretty sure there is. It's a timed trial.

An ISO file is an image, a "snapshot" if you will, of a CD. as Caperjack noted, the CD burning software must be set to restore an image, not burn the file to the disc as data.

Hi DBK, welcome to the site :)

We definitely appreciate your, um, eagerness to help, but please: check the posting dates in the threads before responding to them. ;)

(Hint: this thread has been dead for over 1 1/2 years.) :mrgreen:

Hi DBK, welcome to the site :)

We definitely appreciate your, um, eagerness to help, but please: check the posting dates in the threads before responding to them. ;)

(Hint: this thread has been dead for over 1 1/2 years.) :mrgreen:

DMR why are you putting DBK down? He was doing the right thing - he was thinking of this forum as a resource to the planet for future years, not just an answer to Manny203's original question. And DBK was right. Since the original question, even though there were only 4 responses, the thread has been viewed 2150 times! Probably DBK helped out a big percentage of those who were seeking information. I myself found this post about 11 items down when I googled for an eval copy of windows server and happily used the link DBK provided to quickly hop to the information I needed. When you put people like him who are willing to share information down, you make this forum less useable and more provincial.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.