Hey does anyone know how to install this eval copy (iso image) of serer 2003?? I am having the hardest time running this. It says app not supported by win32 :mad:

Contributors
Replies
Views
13 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by DMR

The iso image ned to be burnt to a cd using Nero or other software before you can install it .and i dought if there is an evaluation copy of server 2003!

The iso image ned to be burnt to a cd using Nero or other software before you can install it .and i doubt if there is an evaluation copy of server 2003!

Actually, I'm pretty sure there is. It's a timed trial.

An ISO file is an image, a "snapshot" if you will, of a CD. as Caperjack noted, the CD burning software must be set to restore an image, not burn the file to the disc as data.

Hi DBK, welcome to the site :)

We definitely appreciate your, um, eagerness to help, but please: check the posting dates in the threads before responding to them. ;)

(Hint: this thread has been dead for over 1 1/2 years.) :mrgreen:

Hi DBK, welcome to the site :)

We definitely appreciate your, um, eagerness to help, but please: check the posting dates in the threads before responding to them. ;)

(Hint: this thread has been dead for over 1 1/2 years.) :mrgreen:

DMR why are you putting DBK down? He was doing the right thing - he was thinking of this forum as a resource to the planet for future years, not just an answer to Manny203's original question. And DBK was right. Since the original question, even though there were only 4 responses, the thread has been viewed 2150 times! Probably DBK helped out a big percentage of those who were seeking information. I myself found this post about 11 items down when I googled for an eval copy of windows server and happily used the link DBK provided to quickly hop to the information I needed. When you put people like him who are willing to share information down, you make this forum less useable and more provincial.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.