Hi Everyone! I need some pointers, please.
I would like to download some videos into my desktop, I am into crafts and there are some free instructional short videos at YouTube, for example, that I would like to download to practice at my convenience. How do I do that? I have never done it before, so I haven't the slightest idea of how to go about it. I have only watched things online.
I have Win XP. Does Windows XP bring any software for video downloading aside from the one that allows you to view them? If not, please suggest something I could get or download somewhere.

Thank you so much for all you do for people like me who don't know much.

10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by goodtaste

If i m correct then you tube videos are encoded and certain player would help u in playing them. google it and you will definitely find help on how to download n watch videos from you tube. i have seen an article sometime ago on this matter. There is a particular player you can use to watch those videos.

first don, save all these video to you desk top, create a folder on your C Drive to save the downloaded videos. then do a search on Google for a program to download videos from you tube.

Thank you very much, guys! I was hoping that any of you might point me to a software I can use. i have read up on it but I am a little scred about downloading software into my machine since sometimes, freeware comes loaded with critters and varmints.
Thank you as always.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.