can i use my yahoo and hotmail account into outlook express ? what is the procedure ?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Briefly, yes. You will need an interface program. OE is an email client, whereas Yahoo and hotmail are web-based... when you are looking at your mail in those two all you are doing is looking at just another webpage, albeit one you need a password for. For Yahoo interfacing, try YPops.

you will not be able to use Yahoo in outlook. UNLESS you have a premium Yahoo account, hotmail and gmail and you ISP account can be used.

er, bobby.... I use YPOPS! to run my free Yahoo email ac from OE... :)
It quietly downloads mail from yahoo whenever I open OE, deletes read mail as I delete it from OE, and sends my mail out through Yahoo.
I believe there is another interface pgm out there for hotmail.. but I don't use hotmail, so...

for hotmail ,simply open outlook ex,and go to tools and accounts and add account and when asked for email address type in you hot mail address then you passwork when asked and then import folders from hotmail ,and it will go from there and set it up for you .that simple

i will have to try that program, because i have a yahoo mail and i have to go online to check.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.