Hey guys i have a hp psc 1210 printer cum scanner cum copier..I am having problems in printing.I am unable to print anything at all. I have downloaded the software from the hp site also and reinstalled it twice.But whenever i give any document to print it says system error and shows a message saying that try restarting the comp and try again.i have checked the printer and it is detected by the computer and it is very much online nut does not print.

HELPPP

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Try disconnecting the printer, rebooting the system, and when Windows fully loads reconnect the printer. The add new hardware wizard should run completely without input from you. Then go to printers and faxes and see if you have a printer named something like hp psc 1210 copy 2. Right-click on the printer, select properties, and click the test page button. If this works set this copy as your default and delete the other copies of hp psc 1210 printers.

i have done all these things.Whenever i try to print a doc.It just says try printing again or restart windows and try printing again.It says system error.There is a small icon on the taskbar blinking with an ! mark on it.and when i click on it,it says black cartridge out of ink.But i just got my cartridges refilled two days back..

Has it ever worked with the refilled cartridges?

dont know i got it done for the first time.But i do know a lot of people who get it done..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.